Saturday, March 30, 2013

road trip by car

Yes I have to clarify what type of road trip..seeing how I have done some by motorcycle.  Thinking I might do that again soon.. work on getting a license.. anyway.. took the car to Princeton, British Columbia- took a walk along the Trans Canada Trail.  Was quite a lovely day.. sun shining, a few clouds.. the trail went along the river which was really cold.  Yes I had to stick my hands in it.  Not sure what that's all about but yes I need to feel.. the cold, wet, water.. and no I was not brave enough to take off the sneakers and wade in.  Figure my feet would have been numb in about 2 secs!  Saw a few deer, a hawk and a bald eagle.  Great views on the ride, alot of campsites that could be awesome in the summer!  Right on the river too. 
Back at work today, and again a beautiful day beacons... but I will have to bide my time for now.. will have to check those lottery tickets.. can you imagine!.. to be able to just go and do what you want, when you want, and not worry about if you can afford to! . Now that would be a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment