Wednesday, January 6, 2010





Changes... lots of changes in the air... I use to embrace the thought of something different..something new.. exciting.. now.. the changes that are in my air.. yes they are all that.. but it is work too. I am finding it difficult to stay focused on the tasks at hand.. I guess because I have a few balls in the air.. and I am not good at juggling.. first and the biggest, is my job..moving an office to a virtual office setting is a pretty daunting task.. with organizing phones, servers, equipment, storage of items, sell items.. oh.. the list goes on.. and then my own personal move..

the glorious task of going thru every item one owns, and asking.. is this worth taking with me?? not just the value comes to mind.. but what does it mean to me..how do you put value on something that's got that feeling attached to it.. and how do you let go of it.. when clearly it stirs those emotions. I guess the hard part too is.. who the item came from.. when you have kids, its hard to let go of anything they made for you.

I still remember the faces, the eyes, the smiles, how excited they were that they made that something special, and ya.. I still treasure it.. so..those items.. will be packed carefully away...
All while I am still working full time hours.. and trying to get all the year end stuff done.. I feel like I have way more on my plate than one can actually handle.
I need to either slow down, or delegate... and the latter works for me.. haha..

Now to find a willing person that doesn't mind the job..

No comments:

Post a Comment