Friday, January 1, 2010

Moving..






Looking up trailer rentals for moving one way.. not an easy task online.. have to laugh I have a type 2 trailer hitch so I know my truck can carry like 5800 lbs and yet Uhaul still manages to tell me that they will not rent any trailers out to my kind of vehicle.. not sure if it's because my suv is a exploder.. or what.. so I messed about with that info, and at least found out what the trailer rental would cost.. the smaller enclosed one 4 x 8 will be about 350.00 the larger 6 x 12 will be about 800.00.
So the hard part is.. what will I have to actually carry and how small can I get away with. I know I am taking my dirtbike, and maybe even my dining room hutch (its an antique that I really like) I have alot of boxes- this I know..
just the few Christmas boxes I packed.. 8..I know.. what can I say.. I love Christmas, and there will be more...haha

Then I look around and think okay you have photo albums, computer, monitor, books, clothes, lots of those..figured I would grab the camping stuff so I can at least have pots and pans and some utensils. I don't want to have to buy any of that at least not right off.. the less I have to spend to get myself situated would be best. So yeah..I very well might need that 6 x 12 trailer. I guess we'll see how I go with the rest of the packing. I know there are things that I have to take, like the beautiful glasses my oma had, and the picture my opa painted, and the things my mum and dad have bought for me as gifts..ya.. call me sentimental.. its all good..
I am so use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment