Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year...

I had to laugh doing this facebook status review.. for the year... so here's some highlights as to "what's on your mind?"

When I read these over... I know what was happening.. and of course some of them make me smile.. some.. I would rather skip over...

Here are JANUARY s posts!
is counting it down.. people!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

says.. Happy New Year!!!
just got back from ice skating.. wow that was fun!

is getting the kids ready to get back to school!!

is thinking I'm not in Kansas anymore Toto..!!
says WOW is it EVER WARM out today..woohoo.
is wondering..did I wake up from a coma.. its freaking SUMMER!!

wants it to be FRIDAY...
is hooting and a hollering..YIPPEE.. ITS FRIDAY!!!
is enjoying FRIDAY.. is it time for a margarita.. ?? YUP

having a yard sale..is ALOT of work!!

I need a vacation.. anyone wanna go with me..?

is pondering.. there's got to be more than just "working for the weekends"..?
is giving a shout out to Aaron.. my aussie "stalker"... LOL.. there.. that ought to keep you still!!!
is giving a shout out to my other "stalker".. STACY aka congirl..
is wanting to go home, climb in bed, get under the covers.. and HIDE... LOL..
is thankful for great friends/family that are there when u really need them! HUGSS!
..

FEBRUARY is taking tommorow OFF... woohooo..!!!
is looking forward to the party tonite!!
is looking forward to "getting away" is leaving..but not on a jet plane.. heading for the "hills"...
oooo
is back home.. no snow here..??
she likes snow better than rain!!!

is watching the clouds roll in.. rain again?? really..!!
thanks you.. for when you say hi to me, or smile ; ) it’s the best feeling in the world because I know… even if just for a second, I crossed your mind...
says: it is the friends that you can call at 4 a.m. that matter
is realizing.. just WHO those friends ARE...
haha
will no longer post status- she's pulling a STACY
LOL
is fixing the laptop the boys insist playing their stupid games on-so now my WORK programs dont LOAD!! arrgghh.. (and they have their own puter!!)

MARCH
is om gosh..what a B-e-a-utiful day.. woohooo
ahhh its RAINING.. ???
is working.. but being distracted by the blue skies and sun!!!
is looking forward to the wedding on Friday!!! woohooo

is... happy.. smiling.. woohooo... LOL
is recovering from Friday wedding and Sat- all day at the ball fields..
wonders can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." "There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality." " all you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination"
courage is knowing what not to fear!
says California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange.

has the ipod cranked.....cleaning da house...hey these kids are laughing...is it the way i sing..dance...or my cleaning abilities????....
is wondering why Stew's profile says.."temporarily unavailable" or is there a deeper meaning to that..
is not liking this new set up.. "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" RIGHT Stew???
is so loving today....watching the sun come up~enjoying the great outdoors!!.....
wooohooo
"nothing like a long bike ride, fresh air, wind in your face, sun on your back-to make it a GREAT day!"
going to stop and buy that winning lotto ticket!!!

is listening to her kids.. and wondering.. isnt it time for bed YET?? LOL
The essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

APRIL is happy!!! and its MONDAY.. whats that about????
thinking Tuesday.. still happy..?? is someone spiking my morning coffee???
LOL
theres lots of things on my mind, I could write a book-ah but whats the point-ever feel like.. lost, not sure what to do next, wonder what tommorow will bring.. will it be better than today.. God I hope SO!! I really do!
thinks that the only thing dr.s offices are good for...is to get caught up on reading...
for long you live and high you'll fly.. smiles you give.. and tears you'll cry.. and all you touch.. and all you see .. is all your life .. will ever be...

Life is about choices.. and our circumstances have nothing to do with that choice!
Put me in a room filled with horse manure.. and I'll be looking for that pony EVERY TIME!!!

is feeling.... inspired... !!!
don't spend your precious time immersed in rumors, things from the past, negative thoughts or things beyond your control. It is better to invest your energy in the positive present!!!... "DREAM more while AWAKE!!!"

is so excited.. nimble fingers, determination and 2 replacement keys for the laptop-INSTALLED and working!!! woohooo.. thinking I need to advertise.. haha.. and she's mechanically challenged!! not so much!! today is officially.. one of the worst.. could I get a woohooo!!! I am going to BED!!!!
is gonna use the old line.. "when life throws you lemons.. make lemonade".. and if you have tequila with it... well..thats all I am saying.. : P
today.. is a whole NEW day!!! woohooo.. and SHE LIKES IT!!! no .. shes LOVIN it!!
is wondering if those lotto tickets hit... sure would be nice... haha.. has nothing on her mind.. not worth sharing.. : P It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did- But never let you in. Its kinda funny: by the time I was falling apart-You came and put me back together now...cuz what I want and what I need-Has now become the same thing.... I think.. I need to head to the mountains...

MAY
the eagle has landed...okay not an eagle but 737 jet...haha...toured the 'gold rush' town...long day today~tommorow we see....the governator..hey Arnold!!.. is sitting at sacramento airport...its been raining all day~waiting for the flight home....I am beat! is finally HOME... Sacramento.. cold.. and raining.. Los Angeles.. a balmy 77...and CLEAR..yeah.. we like LA!!!! its good to be back.. beautiful weather..the sun is out... going to enjoy!!! just played a double header!! yeah.. baseball baby!! and MAN DID I have FUN!!!!! Wow.. May already.. this year is FLYING by!! Don't blink!! nutin honey... LOL is thinking..... haha is wishing all her "mum" friends a very Happy Mother's Day!!! May it be filled with NOTHING to do, LOTS of sunshine, a GOOD book, an all around RELAXING day!!! did exactly what she wanted to do.. nothing!! sunned my bunns.. read a bit of my book..and actually went out for eats.. "the Outback".. yeah... good day.. good times.. is back to reality.. did you know... "it BITES!!"... LOL is not sure why I can't get but 4 hours sleep.. what, where, when, and HOW?? and dont say sleeping pills! is thinking... a vacation is WHAT I need... de"stress" my life.. chill.. re-laxxx sip on BIG colorful drinks with those cute umbrellas.. served by a cabana boy!! ahhhh... a good sleep, amazing what that does for you! is thinking I can't even "afford" to day dream!... is hoping and praying....
"Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully,
Mum had surgery.... she'll be in for a few days for observation.. they think they got it!!! I can BREATHE again... is happy.. mum is all good.. and went out for some "let down your hair fun" thanks Christa!!! had a blast!! ..Bring it ON!!!... wooooohoooooooo yeah is thinking I need more sleep!!! is thrilled mum is out of the hospital and doing sooo well!!!!.... its a B-E-A-UTIFUL Sunday!!!! ]
is not doing what I had planned.. but in the end.. I will get what I want...
has alot on her plate again... (thinking I am scraping it off.. right into the garbage!!).. yeah.. that feels good.. LIVE simply, LOVE sacrificially, LAUGH continually!!!.. is going for a run... hoping I dont trip over the dog!! LOL.. yeah she does that.. had a pretty good day!.. what can I say.. the sun was out.. I was up.. no work in site.. yeah baby!! is thinking.. its 3 am.. AND I am getting off the puter.. LOL.. l is at work.. LOL... but is she working..thats the real question.. ?? hehe long weekend ahead.. must sleep....!!!! lol oh the quiet of the evening.. being alone.. such peace.. is heading out to go camping !! is chill-axing at home!!! is enjoying the day! -
may not be perfect.. but parts of me.. are excellent!!

has alot on her mind, and this box just isnt BIG enuf!!! LOL
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
is thinking this weekend went way too fast.. DO OVER!!!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment