Tuesday, April 20, 2010

24, 32, 43, 17.. all the same

Have so much in the head.. that one must let it out..and Randy Newman would have so made a song out of this mess.. I have to wonder though.. why some people feel they have the right to say what you should do in your life.. or.. have the audacity to scrutinize the path you were on .. and question your moves.. or the circumstances you were in.. I am where I am.. and now why the hell do I feel like running.. it's no wonder I lived 2000 miles away.. away from the bullshit..and the judgments.. and the condescending remarks..I get that I won't make all the people happy.. all of the time.. but shit people I am here to make me happy..or at least to not feel like my life is shit in "your" eyes.. just tired.. tired of having to explain.... so thinking.. when I was 17 that old motto of "bite me".. will be coming back.. but this time I will add.. harder!
what's funny though.. don't say.. can I give you some advice? when what you really mean is listen to what I say.. and do it..
well... sorry.. advice is great.. but it doesn't mean one must abide in it.. or conform to it.. I am quite capable of making my own damn choices..and my own screw ups.. as you so eloquently pointed out for the MILLIONTH time..
and what works for you.. doesn't mean it will work for me..
as the saying goes.. that's why baskin robbins has 31 flavors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment