Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 5 of the 30 day challenge

A picture of your favorite memory

This is going to be hard.. I have so many wonderful favorite memories.. with many many different people and different places..
From fishing in Castaic Lake, and the boat motor was not put in the water.. the guy we were fishing with.. says.. hey.. you aerating the lake or what.. which had me busting a gut laughing.. then of course same guy has to go pee and decides to step off the boat to the shore.. and literally the mud sucks him up to his knee!.. he puts his hand up and says.. a little help here.. when we did get him out.. his shoe came off.. now that was funny.. still laugh...
then there was the day I went to the beach with my son James.. who got sand all over his feet.. went to the shower, which had two buttons.. top one is for the head.. and the lower button just put on the water for the feet.. well this kid comes around the corner soaked from top to bottom.. saying.. I pushed the dang wrong button.. again.. great memory!!
Here are some of my favorite pics from my kids.. they always made me smile.. and the memories are priceless!!! They are MY FAVORITE!!! ALWAYS!!

go thru 2 575

go thru 2 058

go thru 2 804

my fav pic


go thru 2 704

go thru 2 695

go thru 2 600

go thru 2 235

go thru 2 234

No comments:

Post a Comment