Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Directions, paths... purpose

do you know where you are suppose to be?? do you know your purpose?? are you tired of being labeled? wife, husband, mother, father, brother, sister... WHO ARE YOU??? I know I am a fighter, (not against peeps but in general) I will fight for what I want, what I believe in, and for those I love..



How do you make a difference? whether it's in someone's life? or for others? what does your attitude say about you?

When people walk by you while you are grocery shopping what do they perceive... are you smiling? are you grumbling? IF you see someone is having a bad day.. do you offer then a word of kindness? or do you think to yourself.. good.. least I am not the only one!..



Diana Ross... Do you know where you're going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment