Thursday, June 16, 2011

just some rambling thoughts... again

I find myself with many scatters thoughts lately.. and strangely enough my clarity usually comes in the middle of the night.. truly!! .. it's amazing what the brain does at 3 am! I have such great revelations.. its just too bad I don't have my computer next to me to start letting it flow..

So sadly yesterday I watched our hockey team.. the Vancouver Canucks lose the final game to the Boston Bruins for the Stanley Cup. I have to say though.. watching the Canucks in the last few games, yes.. they had what it would take to win.. but it's all about the execution and of course how the puck bounces.. literally.. game 6 was just a slam.. watching the Canucks get a power play and it ended up 6 against 3.. and they weren't able to get a goal.. I knew then.. well I thought then.. they don't deserve to win.. I mean my goodness.. how easy can this get..and they were still shut out.. sad.. What was worse was seeing the riots.. after game 7, fully expected though.. I mean this is not a shock... there are those few people that will riot for any excuse.. face it.. win or lose.. the riots would have happened...
I had a friend say... you don't go to a family bbq with a molotov cocktail in your backpack.. true.. and then I did ask.. have you met my family.. LOL.. soooo kidding.. but yes.. the mentality is there.. that was there agenda.. just as it was for the Canucks to win the Stanley cup.. sometimes what we wish for or hope for.. or work so long for.. doesn't happen..
Doesn't mean it won't.. just means.. you got to try a little harder.. for a little longer..

Guess I should implement that saying in my life... so much in my life has changed, it's definitely not where I thought I would be.. not saying that I don't like where I am.. I do.. I am with someone who loves me for who I am.. the good, the bad and the ugly.. of course my hope is that this time it is my happily ever after... isn't that what we all want...

Dream a little longer, always reaching for the stars.. one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment