Monday, December 14, 2009

Introductions




Okay so this is me.. LOL... ya.. I was on yet another adventure in this pic... and I think that's my true calling.. to be retired.. haha...

I enjoy traveling..I have done alot of that by car, some plane and train.. and of course motorcycle.

The great states I have been to so far are,Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, Ohio, Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Wyoming..
In Canada I have been to Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia... have to work my way to the east now...

Guess that line.. "westward bound" needs to change.. tally ho.. and away we go.. EAST baby.. where the sun rises.. haven't seen the Atlantic Ocean..

No comments:

Post a Comment