Tuesday, December 29, 2009

POST number 13!!!

ooohhhh.. does that frighten you.. cuz it doesn't me.. I am not the superstitious type. I always looked at the number 13 as my lucky number. Guess I learned to buck that system early.. haha.. too bad I didn't hang on to that fearlessness.

I have to laugh cuz my lotto numbers were always 1, 3, 7, 11 13, and 21... and only once did I hit 4 of the 6 numbers, sadly it only paid me 92 dollars but hey.. was 92 I didn't have earlier.. Now when I play the lotto.. I know its not about my numbers I play.. its all random.. its luck.. so tomorrow I will be heading to buy my last numbers for this year.. the draw is on the 30th... so if you don't hear from me after that.. LOL.. who knows where you'll find me..

maybe on some deserted beach.. with a fancy drink.. you know the kind with those cute umbrellas.. and my kini on.. lounging under some beautiful palm.. basking in the sun...

oh look there I am.!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment