Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where I want to be…

Home.. where is that for you? what does home mean? is it where you were born? is it where you currently reside? is it a dwelling place..something with 4 walls?  or is home a place that you have in your heart? that no matter where you are, there is home. 

how do you view your  home? mine use to be, where i lived currently at the moment and i have to say over the years that definition has certainly changed for me… though at times i feel so lost and so very much alone…. i always have considered that my home is canada even though i have been residing in the united states for too many years.  but canada is where i was born, that's my citizenship.  i did at one point adopt the ameri-canadian status but that didn’t last long, becuz  i am canadian and that is truly where i want to be. 

a few songs that remind me of home.. and thats of course michael buble … every time i hear that song.. maybe surrounded by a million people, i still feel all alone… I just want to go home…. and this line does it to me every time…   but i want to go home…mmm i’ve got to go home … let me go home..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxz6Zkl85GA

and then there’s this new one…

I get how you can be surrounded by people yet feel so alone.  How I long to find my “home” 

No comments:

Post a Comment